Division of Drug Information (DDI)
WHAT: Division serving public by providing information on human drug products and drug product regulation by FDA
WHY: Timely communication of drug safety to Healthcare Professionals
HOW: Use social media to communicate the latest drug information.
- Facebook – Engaging our stakeholders in two-way conversations. Follow FDA.
- Twitter – Follow us @FDA_Drug_Info and participate in our Twitter Chats.
- Video podcasts – FDA Drug Info Rounds is a series of training videos for practicing clinical and community pharmacists.
- Audio podcasts – Drug Safety Podcasts are broadcast in conjunction with the release of new drug safety communications about emerging safety information.
- ListServ – Subscribe to receive the latest drug information by email.
- Drug Safety Podcasts