FDA TRACK CDER Dashboard
- Transparency – provide interested parties an unprecedented look into how FDA performs its work.
- Results – highlights performance measures and results with relevance to the agency’s public health mission.
- Accountability – requires senior managers to develop, track, and report performance measures that will improve the agency’s accountability to the public; holds the program offices accountable for their priorities, plans and results.
- Credibility – encourages sharing of information about FDA performance which is essential for the agency’s credibility; provides the opportunity to submit suggestions which will be considered as part of the continuous improvement efforts.
- Knowledge-sharing – enables the identification of common issues and interdependencies among program offices to improve FDA’s operational effectiveness through better collaboration and sharing of ideas.